People think of Stoicism as a Philosophy, I think of it a practice.
Find out how this informs our approach to Inclusion.
— Here’s some key messages from this episode:
– How to use Stoicism to find actionable answers to Inclusive challenges
– The practical elements we bake into every episode – The reason I avoid discussing things you can’t control — Here’s some key takeaways from this episode:
Discipline of Perception
helps you to think critically
“I’m not trying to convince you that I’m right. I want you to make your own mind up”
Discipline of Action helps you to use what you learn
“For us a takeaway is something you can use when you take action.” Discipline of Will cultivates the will to act
“The whole energy of this podcast is focused on what we can do” — In every episode you will find:
– A specific question for you to answer
– A challenge for you to consider
– An action for you to take
— If you liked this show you will love our newsletter
Get 1 actionable insight in your inbox every Wednesday afternoon
You also get free access to the Element of Inclusion Book Club
Sign Up Here to get started
— We believe in the importance of sharing.
Share this episode with a friend who can benefit from what you’re learning here.
Check out these related episodes of the show. The Rhetorical Problem of Diversity & Inclusion Defining Your Role in Diversity & Inclusion Episode 250 : Why You Are The Hero of Your Inclusion Journey Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss any episodes.
— Follow Dr. Jonathan to get Evidence Based Inclusion Insights 7 days a week